Destined Nachos of Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

Rise of the Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skill system/ Stat points

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

Skill system/ Stat points Empty
PostSubject: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:36 pm

empot : franky you there? can you make a guide about the stat points and how they are distributed? also make a guide on the skill system and how it currently works

When you start out you have some spell skills, they level up gradually as you fight monsters, use skills/spells to fight them or for others to level them up. Read the skills and you'll see what kind of bonuses they will give you by how many times you leveled them up. This picture will have some things for me to explain more clearly.

Skill system/ Stat points Stats

the yellow circled/square is around spells for my swordsman, you also might get some similar ones that come with your character. Whenever you level them up they make you stronger in a specific way, notice the purple circle/square has the percentage of how much exp till the next level up of that particular skill/spell. Now look at the green circle, to me the green numbers mean that those are stronger or higher because of the skills that you leveled up (but im not too totally sure on that) i can also be from weapons/armor and accessories. Now look at the red circle/square, Those are the usable skills that help you in battle or aid others depending on your character. if you use those alone sometimes for no particular reason you also get exp on your spell/skills for using them, so then you can waste up your mana leveling these things up without having to kill something (but theres something to that though, i'll get to that after). To get stronger skills for battle or support you need to buy scrolls to level them to 2 or higher, but you would also have to have a required skill/spell level in order to use the scroll and level up your skill.

Your skill/spell depend on your level, for example if your level is 5 your skill/spells can't go farther then level 5 unless you level your characters level so the skill can gain experience. And im guessing what some of you are wondering about the rank growing power thingy, its when you help out people by killing monsters or retrieving items from monsters for their quests you get credits added onto it. After you get it to level 2 and you also get to level 20 talk to the person that you were supposed to and she'll give you a mission (making a guide to that as soon as i get the requirements).

Now for skill switching, you can switch as much as you want until you character gets to level 20. After that They have to bring a "Skill crystal" to the skill Angel to switch skills. When you switch skills nothing really happens much, you just put back a skill that you don't really need and retrieve one that you want to use and to level up. click the skill up top that you don't really need and click the skill at the bottom to switch them up, after you switch your skill is saved with the same amount of exp and level they had with you before you switched. If you switch back there are no consequences and you get your skill back with the same amount as you left off.
Skill system/ Stat points Skillswitch
Back to top Go down
empot
Mod
Mod
empot

PostSubject: Re: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:11 pm

w00t another nicely done guide franky! cheers So basically, we get to lvl up all the skills according to the base level up until level 20? I mean can we level every skill up to 20 or 19? and one more thing... How many skills can be switched at a time? is it only 1 skill or can you do something like... for example, you're a swordie and you maxed all your skills flat to your level, next thing you do is you switch all your skills(all at the same time) to those of an archer to level up long range skills. please do check on that. thanks! once again... nicely done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/asshekilledjoeycsr
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

PostSubject: Re: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:25 pm

empot wrote:
w00t another nicely done guide franky! cheers So basically, we get to lvl up all the skills according to the base level up until level 20? I mean can we level every skill up to 20 or 19? and one more thing... How many skills can be switched at a time? is it only 1 skill or can you do something like... for example, you're a swordie and you maxed all your skills flat to your level, next thing you do is you switch all your skills(all at the same time) to those of an archer to level up long range skills. please do check on that. thanks! once again... nicely done! Very Happy

omfg too many questions! XD ._. *reads and thinks*
Back to top Go down
izlakid

izlakid

PostSubject: Re: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:41 am

lol its allways fun to see to mods convering about these things lol lol!
Back to top Go down
armawils

armawils

PostSubject: Re: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:28 am

nice one! hihihihi XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill system/ Stat points   Skill system/ Stat points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill system/ Stat points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destined Nachos of Eden Guild :: Guides-
Jump to: