Destined Nachos of Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

Rise of the Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna Know

Go down 
+3
izlakid
empot
AngelBabii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelBabii
Admin
Admin
AngelBabii

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:56 pm

ok ok so i have been playing the game for like 10 hours now and i want to know how eveyone is doing. is anyone talking to each other.. im getting kinda bored.. there is never anyone on and grr.. is i have been working on my other skills before i get to level 20 want to be able to get them hit w0ot.. let me know
Back to top Go down
https://destinednachos.forumotion.com
empot
Mod
Mod
empot

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:10 am

Well, I made a new character cause I got bored being a tech lol -.- anyways I'm a 'female' warrior at lv16 lol IGN: krnuiem how are you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/asshekilledjoeycsr
Kanbei (

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:01 am

The games fun. Leveling is easy. It's not like in TOP, when you get caught somewhere becuase you didn't make your character just right. I guess my only problem with it is that the quests are either boringly easy or unrealistically hard. That and the Boss-type monsters are extremely hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
izlakid

izlakid

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 am

OMG we really need to get this thing official

lets get the 60k and bring nacho to life

besides im getting bored not chatting with anyone in game

guild chat could really fix that lol!
Back to top Go down
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:44 pm

im doing pretty well i guess... im taking off training to find lords to kill for their copper badges, i want that halo soo damn badly... Sad thats the only thing putting me behind my training. I moved from 9th place to 17th place Crying or Very sad oh well though...
Back to top Go down
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:46 pm

im doing pretty well i guess... im taking off training to find lords to kill for their copper badges, i want that halo soo damn badly... Sad thats the only thing putting me behind my training. I moved from 9th place to 17th place Crying or Very sad oh well though...
Back to top Go down
AlexJames

AlexJames

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:01 pm

well i was only able to be on for about a half an hour yesterday for the first time because over the weekend i was doing some photography and a photo shoot on last Saturday. And then i had to work and on sunday i had to work and then i had a ton of homework but today i should be able to get on for a few hours in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alex-x-james
Lady_StormCrow

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:22 pm

I created a chef, it's alright for now, except leveling sucks. Leveling skills is alright, but trying to fight monsters is a headache. That and there seems to be no one online, or they are all just to busy working on their own character, which is understandable.(people in general, not guild members). But if anyone is around Aurora on map A buddy me and i can give you attribute boosting food!
Back to top Go down
Lady_StormCrow

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:36 am

After playing this game i realize how much of a waste of time it is for me. I was a chef and i felt like i was botting the entire time. all i did was click on some fish, and i was fishing, then i would click on some hole with blinking eyes and get some meat. To me this game require minimal interaction and thinking. I need a game with more. For those of you who do like the game, i hope i didn't step on your toes. I apologize if i have offended anyone but i'm not playing this game anymore. I hope for those who still are playing are having a great time and you enjoy what you are doing. Maybe i'll see you all in another mmo.
Back to top Go down
AngelBabii
Admin
Admin
AngelBabii

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:06 pm

im not too far behind you
Back to top Go down
https://destinednachos.forumotion.com
noir

noir

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:25 am

lolz. i haven't been able to play since i have school XD

however, this mmo does seem kinda boring. i guess we just need to all play together at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna Know   I wanna Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destined Nachos of Eden Guild :: Welcome Everyone :: Open Chats-
Jump to: