Destined Nachos of Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

Rise of the Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
empot

GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Empty
PostSubject: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm

If you haven't checked the site, the AO client can now be downloaded! yipee! goodluck to taka with the dialup! darn... I'm sooo excited! and hey Nachos post at the member info thread it's a serious-but-has-fun-shit-thread so be sure to post seriously at the first part but you can play with the Y/N part! WHOOOOOO NACHOS
Back to top Go down
AlexJames

AlexJames

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 pm

YEAH!

that's awesome.

i'll be able to play it today finally!!!

thought it's a day earlier than i thought,

but oh well.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

>.<

Very Happy

Tis RAD!

NACHO"S RULE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alex-x-james
noir

noir

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
empot

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 pm

Sad my lappy shut down by itself when I was asleep nooooooooooooo! maybe a power problem or brown-out! dammit... I thought I can play once I wake up but I guess I have to continue downloading.. and holy shit It's still at 10% No
Back to top Go down
armawils

armawils

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:44 pm

waaaaaa!! i dnt have space for 780.07MB file urgh! damn.. il just clean my files here.. so il be late playing.. sorry guys.. =(
Back to top Go down
Temzin

Temzin

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:47 pm

I made a Wizard but I don't think I like the class.

Too bad I have to wait 8 hours for the character to delete -.-;
Back to top Go down
noir

noir

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 pm

well, today, i might be playing all night long. so if anyone manages to start playing, add me as a friend. if you haven't seen in the screenshot, my char's name is :

noir

not too hard to have guessed, eh?
Back to top Go down
empot

PostSubject: tralalala   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:53 pm

and ater few hours... cheers 23% damn... scratch I should've stayed back home and downloaded the client there... I didn't know my grandpa's net connection is as slow as he is... pale I wanna play too bounce anyways see you guys in-game when I finish downloading... post some tips at the guild forum before the "official release date"(december 3) like the coordinates of the monsters to kill and stuff every level(if they didn't give out coordinates in-game), so members like me would know where to go and what to kill lol..(if the game didn't provide much info) albino
Back to top Go down
izlakid

izlakid

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:44 am

YEHOOOOO!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!   GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS GREATEST NEWS EVER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destined Nachos of Eden Guild :: Welcome Everyone :: Open Chats-
Jump to: