Destined Nachos of Eden Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

Rise of the Destined Nachos of Eden Guild

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Student Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

Top Student Training Empty
PostSubject: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:49 pm

Requirements:

15 service hours ( a must) 5 hours from 3 of the people your angel tutor assigned to you

A good level or a good party (about level 15 if soloing or a group of about 5 people with 2-3 priests)

food/healing potions

Talk to Micheal to start the quest

Top Student Training Micheal
Kind of a walk through:

Alright, after you get those hours and form a party head over to East or West Playgrounds to go over to the training grounds to collect the Cores for your quest. after you head in start to kill the monsters one by one till you get a core (or continue killing till your whole party gets one) continue doing this all throughout the map (Press ALT+M) to see where else you can get the cores. After your done head over to where the goat demons are then continue walking ahead till you get to a overly large angel statue, click on the pot thing so summon the guardian (if he doesn't spawn or appear go to A2 of training grounds)

-[{Warning!}]-
The guardian angel hits about 200+ every time, sometimes also surrounding damage... so be careful.., he looks like the evil side of Sephiroth... don't want to get on his bad side.. or did you?

Soloing: Make sure you have a good enough level (plus weapons, armor, potions ect.) have at least about 70-80 small potions which cost like 40 each and some mana potions or food, continuously attack him with skills or just everything you got while keeping a very very close eye on your health. Your mostly going to heal the whole time and i find it better if you kept your cursor on the potion and right click it whenever you can while pressing the F1~F12 keys for your skill or spell, i solo'd the guardian and it wasn't much of a problem although i almost died.

Party: forming a party of about 2-3 priests in it is a good idea unless you would like to waste food and potions while they heal you also, make sure they continuously heal you or you heal them so they don't die from the angels 200 damage every time.

After you get his necklace head back over to Micheal to claim your reward, Here's a pic of it:

Top Student Training Weapons

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
empot

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:09 pm

cheers hurray franky! good job for the guide... It may help a lot of newcomers to the game... When I get in-game I'll try to catch how the stats affect the character, but I'll definitely need an extra account for testing =p... hope my other account gets to join the beta test -.- goodluck anyways
Back to top Go down
franky2009
Mod
Mod
franky2009

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:39 pm

empot wrote:
cheers hurray franky! good job for the guide... It may help a lot of newcomers to the game... When I get in-game I'll try to catch how the stats affect the character, but I'll definitely need an extra account for testing =p... hope my other account gets to join the beta test -.- goodluck anyways

Thanks XD
Back to top Go down
armawils

armawils

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 am

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee franky!
Back to top Go down
Kanbei (

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:41 am

That angel guy was really really easy with my prot. once I got to lvl 15
Back to top Go down
Temzin

Temzin

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:54 pm

coolcool. Ima copy-paste it over to the forums to help out the kiddies. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Student Training   Top Student Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Student Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destined Nachos of Eden Guild :: Guides-
Jump to: